- Highly visible and accessible on 5 acres in the northeast Saskatoon
community of University Heights.
- Adjacent to St. Joseph's High School.
Size and capacity
- 65,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility.
- Seating for 1,250.
- Completely accessible 400 seat hall
expandable to 600 for Diocesan functions.
- Bishop's office and Chancery.
- Pastoral and administrative offices for Holy Family parish and the Catholic Pastoral Centre.
- Meeting rooms and spaces for Diocesan, Parish and Catholic Pastoral Centre Programs.
- Diocesan archives and library/resource centre.
- Ample parking.
- Accessibility for people with physical difficulties.
- Pipe organ, concert grand piano, customized acoustics.
- Latest-generation audio-visual and information technology.
- Modern and user friendly, part of its surroundings, reflecting prairie roots and western heritage.
- Modern eco-friendly design by well-known Saskatoon firm Friggstad Downing Henry Architects.
Hover over the image to view details of the floor plan.
The floor plans are also available in PDF: Main Floor Plan | Second Floor Plan