St. Anne's Parish, Saskatoon is looking for a faith-filled, energetic, organized candidate excited to work with others in helping young people know Christ. 40 Hours/Week, salary according to Diocesan Salary Grid. Send resume and 3 letters of reference (including one from your pastor) by MAY 8th to yac [at] saintannes.ca
Want to Work in Youth Ministry?
Is God Caling You To Be a Youth Ministry Coordinator?
St. Anne's Parish in Saskatoon is NOW HIRING
- Faith-filed, prcticing Roman Catholic
- Energetic, Organized, Approachable and able to Collaborate with others
- Excited to work in a Parish and School Setting
- Ability to cast vision, lead, and developp parish-wide engagement in ministry
- Background in working with Comprehensive, Collaborative Model of Youth Ministry or Equivalent, an asset
- Vibrant City Parish with a history of successful youth ministry
- direct attachment to Cahtolic high school
- Youth Advisory Council to give support, feedback and care for the vision
- 40-hour work week, flexible hours with eening/weekends
- Competitve salary, plus benefits, according to the Diocesan Salary Grid
- Parish committed to ongoing professional development and training
Learn more about the community at www.saintannes.ca
Send Resume with three references, including one from your parish priest to Saint Anne's Parish, Attention Youth Advisory Council, 217 Lenore Drive, Saskatoon S7K 6Y2; yac [at] saintannes.ca
DEADLINE: May 8, 2015.