Office for Justice and Peace
The principal aim of the Office for Justice and Peace is to collaborate with the many services that are already in existence in the diocese, including ecumenical and community groups that are committed to justice and peace. In turn, the people of the diocese may become better informed, thus moving from words to action.
- Acts on requests for information and assistance.
- Informs the people of the diocese about needs and issues.
- Collaborates with community groups, Catholic and non Catholic
- Offers educational opportunities through conferences, workshops and other gatherings
- Connects with the liturgical life of the Church through Peace gatherings and stations of the cross
Download and read the 2010 Annual Report